The Accounts Receivable system is an option that you can add to The Labor Contractor’s Office. It can either be used as a “stand-alone” or “integrated” invoicing/receivable system.
As a “stand-alone” system, you enter and print invoices in the Receivables system independent of your payroll entries. This gives you complete control over the invoices that are issued to your growers.
As an “integrated” system, the grower labor reports will automatically generate invoices and post these to the receivables system. A wide degree of flexibility is available for generating the invoices.
Of course it’s possible to use the system both ways. For instance, you might have some growers that you want to manually enter invoices for, while other growers you let the system generate the invoices for you automatically. Here are some features of Accounts Receivable:
- Customer file maintains names, address, and current balances for all your customers. Customer lists and mailing labels can be printed from the customer file.
- Invoices printed by the Grower Labor Reports can be automatically posted to the Accounts Receivable.
- Invoices can be entered through two different invoicing options: a general purpose invoice option and a invoicing option designed specifically for labor contractors.
- Invoices may be printed at the time of entry or in a batch at a later time. If printed in a batch, invoices can be first printed as trials, proofread, then printed as finals.
- Invoices and statements may be printed on blank paper, letterhead or preprinted forms. You can print your logo at the top of the invoices when using the blank paper format.
- Payments received for invoices are automatically updated to the Checkbook window and appear as deposits.
- Customer statements can be printed, showing all open invoices.
- Service charges may be automatically charged on overdue balances.
- Invoices and statements can be printed on standard forms, blank paper, or letterhead stock.
- Set up custom messages to print on invoices and statements.
- Aged Accounts Receivable Report, for accounting and collections may be printed in summary or detail form with user defined aging periods.