Please click HERE for the Spanish version of this post.
The following are important dates to mark on your calendar if you are involved in filing ACA Information Returns. Click on the hyperlinked dates to download .ics calendar reminders for your workstation calendar.
- Friday, December 20, 2019 – At 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time the AIR Production system will be shut down for all transmissions, including corrections and replacements. This is due to preparations for the system to be ready for the upcoming filing season 2020.
- Note: The AIR Assurance Testing System (AATS) will remain open throughout the Production shutdown period, with the exception that AATS will be unavailable during the following two routine maintenance windows.
- Sunday, December 22, 2019 – From 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time until 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time the AIR Assurance Testing System (AATS) will be unavailable due to routine maintenance.
- Sunday, December 29, 2019 – From 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time until 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time the AIR Assurance Testing System (AATS) will be unavailable due to routine maintenance.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 – Start-up for the AIR Production system for Filing season 2020 will begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- February 28, 2020 – Due date to file Forms 1094-C and 1095-C if filing on paper.
- March 2, 2020 – The extended due date for furnishing Form 1095-C to employees. See Notice 2019-63 and Extension of time to Furnish Statement to Recipients, found in the 2019 Instructions for Forms 1094-C and 1095-C. You will meet the requirement to furnish Form 1095-C to an employee if the form is properly addressed and mailed on or before the due date.
- March 31, 2020 – Due date to file Forms 1094-C and 1095-C if filing electronically.
Please use the following links to download the respective instructions in either English or Spanish for use with Datatech’s HRM Software.
How To File ACA Information Returns – English
Cómo Procesar Declaraciones de Información ACA – español
For questions regarding these instructions or the above dates, please contact Datatech Support for assistance.
Phone: (800) 833-8824 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org