Updated through the one-time entry of info on payroll/vendor checks, deposits, and pesticide usage.
This takes place automatically when you enter a cost center and crop year for these transactions.
- Print income and expense reports by crop year instead of calendar or fiscal year.
- Analysis of income, expenses, and profitability for both per acre and per yield.
- No need to archive or purge records. Reports may be printed at any point for any crop year, aiding historical and comparison reports.
- Data files transfer over to the next year, or can be set up with new cost centers for a new crop year.
- Create expense categories with the Job/Activity/Phase/Operation codes.
- Displayed on vendor check, invoice, and deposit entry; our Acreage Split feature easily divides expenses between cost centers based on acreage.
- Keep accurate records on soil conditions, planting dates, temperatures, chemicals, and more in the Crop Notes feature.
- Track different commodities each year when rotating crops.
- Record expenses for crop reports without affecting the general ledger accounting balances with the Memo feature.